Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
The Report Developer / Analyst is responsible for developing complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to the mortgage industry. This includes gathering requirements, analyzing and mapping data, and complex report/database development. Candidate must possess the necessary skills to work in conjunction with end users, mid and senior level leadership, project managers and IT professionals including database developers and administrators.
Essential Job Functions:
- * Performs the research and information gathering necessary to define, design, create, and document business requirements and specifications as it relates to the development of reporting solutions
- * Interfaces with business units to define business requirements
- * Assists business units with designing and testing reports to solve business needs
- * Works well both independently and as a team to define processes, coordinate work, and manage communications across the business
- * Develops SQL stored procedures, functions, views, tables and other database objects as defined by business partner requirements and Corporate Analytics leadership to support overall corporate objectives
- * Maintain and continuously seek to improve existing business partnerships
- * Identifies and defines improvements to existing reporting data sources
- * Manages and maintains current report catalog including automating manual reports as well as improvements to existing reports
- * Creates and maintains documentation regarding reporting and associated data
- * Fulfills ad-hoc data/reporting requests as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- * Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field
- * Minimum two years of experience with SQL development (queries, stored procedures, functions, views, and other database objects) in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- * Minimum two years of complex report development experience utilizing Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SAS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, WebFOCUS, Tableau or similar report development software
- * Reverse engineering of Microsoft Access databases experience preferred
- * Proven ability to think creatively in complex situations
- * Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- * Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- * Hands on experience gathering requirements, designing and coding new reports, maintaining and enhancing existing reports, as well as designing dashboards
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine's, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
For 25 years, Freedom Mortgage Corporation has been earning a name for itself as a full-service lender with top customer service and a unique streamlined process. We can help you achieve the American Dream of homeownership through an FHA Loan, VA Loan, or a Conventional mortgage.