Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's
Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has
personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine
formulations have always been made with the most unique natural
ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas
derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining
tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the
world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers
have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Kiehl's
Customer Rep. This position is responsible for achieving individual
sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer
service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in
repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation
while maintaining a neat and organized store.
* Achieve individual sales goals
* Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and
customer service standards
* Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
* Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
* 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
* Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
* Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Must be able to work on your feet all day
* Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
* Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for
a recognized disability under applicable law, please email . Please note
this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance
completing the application as a request for accommodation for a
disability. All others will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse
environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training,
promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or
veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally
L'Oreal USA, based in New York, NY, is a subsidiary of L'Oreal, headquartered in Paris, France. L'Oreal develops and manufactures haircare, haircolor, skincare, color cosmetics, and fragrances for the consumer and professional markets.