# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
The Senior Treasury Analyst will support the technical and strategic business initiatives within the Banking Relations Group in establishing and maintaining a global centralized banking network with emphasis on utilization of CIT Bank where possible. Candidate will proactively partner with internal parties, including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Tax and Legal to support the different functional goals. The Candidate is expected to support the change of moving the company's account structure to CIT Bank, support cash management change regarding receipt and disbursements away from correspondent banks, and enhancing reporting and metrics.
This position will also support the teams with various ongoing and new strategic initiatives,including but not limited to:
- Account transaction analysis to drive change
- Understanding and support of bank account structure for the organization
- Bank account set up within the various system infrastructure
- Bank fee, bank account and project metrics reporting
- KYC Refresh, Vendor management and Third Party Oversight management
- Liaise with bank representatives to open and close bank accounts
- Implement and maintain full range of banking services (i.e. lockbox, positive pay, ACH, Direct Debit etc.)
- Assist with the creation and submission of general ledger account maintenance requests for new, closed and changed bank accounts
- Support any Treasury Operations initiatives and projects
- Other special ad hoc projects as needed.
2+ years financial experience preferably within the Treasury Banking Operations function.
- Strong Organization and reporting experience with high attention to detail
- Integrity: Exhibits and adheres to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others.
- Strong Analytic Skills: able to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and support positive change.
- Results oriented and dedicated team worker.
- Excellent communication skills across multiple levels and functions; able to deliver the message effectively verbally and in writing.
CIT Bank NA
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65
billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal
Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets.
It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies
across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and
leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to
consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern
California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. cit.com
1 CIT Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :