# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about .
CIT Capital Equipment Finance provides equipment loans and leases for transactions ranging in size from $3 million to $100 million with Single B to B+ or better credit profiles. We offer flexible terms of up to 10 years (depending on collateral type), with advance rates tailored to the equipment and credit strength of the borrower.
Reporting to the National Sales Director, the Director of Business Development is responsible for originating equipment finance and leasing transactions directly with companies with revenues greater than $30 million dollars.
**The ideal candidate will cover the following states - MD, DE, PA, NY, NJ, and the New England states, and preferrably live in one of them.**
- Focus on originating transactions of $3MM to $100MM both for CIT's own account and in connection with syndication to other industry players
- Cross sell other CIT products
- Interface with C Suite level executives
- Solicit and origination transactions with all types of equipment types and industries including; construction, manufacturing, automotive, energy, trucking, chemicals and plastics, retail etc.
- Act as deal advocate using strong credit skills in working with the underwriting team to facilitate transactions through closing.
- At least 7 years in an Equipment finance deal origination role with strong understanding of credit, collateral, and structuring
- Strong track record closing transactions and developing a territory
- Strong reputation in industry and strong base of clients and contacts
- Previous credit background and bank experience a plus
- BA preferably in business or economics
- Understanding of all market deal structures
- Understanding SuperTrump, Salesforce, and other systems is preferred.
CIT Bank NA
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with more than $65
billion in assets. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal
Housing Lender) has more than $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets.
It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies
across a wide variety of industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and
leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to
consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern
California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. cit.com
1 CIT Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :