When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for over 90 years.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for partnering with our business leaders to develop effective recruiting strategies and to source and assess talent. **This position is currently operating on a hybrid work schedule.**
If you love working with people and making a connection between great talent and company success, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team and be a part of our next 90 years.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels such as social media, web searches (Boolean), resume databases, etc.
- Assist with building and promoting the company's brand as an employer of choice through social media posts, networking, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to address staffing needs which includes regular follow-up to ensure the effectiveness of recruiting strategies
- Create and maintain requisitions in our iCIMS ATS
- Review resumes, conduct phone interviews and generate offer letters
- Develop and maintain a candidate pipeline to meet overall staffing needs
- Provide recruitment research, competitive intelligence and analysis
**Why Suburban Propane?** Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of high volume corporate recruitment experience required
- Proven experience building strong partnerships with Hiring Managers and creating/maintaining candidate pipelines
**As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.**
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P., is a nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity, servicing over 1 million customers through 700 plus locations across 41 states. The company proudly celebrated 90 years of innovation, growth and quality service in 2018. Suburban Propane is a NYSE listed limited partnership headquartered in Whippany, NJ. For more information about working at Suburban Propane, visit jobs.suburbanpropane.com.