**NAPA Auto Parts**
This is a **full-time and/or part-time driver** opportunity with full time impact on our NAPA business! Does being out on the open road (not in the office/store all day) get you excited? While it takes some great people to serve our customers from the *inside*, our Driver jobs are for those who want to be *outside* serving our customers! A NAPA **Delivery Driver** is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Driver, want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point, and or just want to earn some extra income We welcome you!
**What youll be doing:**
- \* Delivering parts to our Customers with a passion for developing relationships with our customers
- \* Picks up parts from vendors, ensure stock room parts are accurately stocked and maintain/check inventory.
- \* Consistently focused on safety while driving and delivering our parts
- \* Serving as a NAPA Brand Ambassador as you meet customers during your deliveries
- \* Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- \* Maintain store delivery truck through adherence maintained to safety checklists, ensuring vehicle is clean, and that basic maintenance is done (e.g., correct tire pressure).
**This is the right opportunity for you if you:**
- \* Love to work independently, enjoy driving (safely), and also engaging with customers face to face
- \* Take pride in the work that you so and focused on safety and reliability each day!
- \* Want to be a part of a company that focused on finding fixes for customers and where no 2 days are the same
- \* Thrive off being in a very fast-moving environment and being super busy yet being a part of a company where you just may find your 2^(nd) family!
- \* Are a student or retired and want to work with a company that will be flexible with your schedule
**What youll need:**
- \* Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary and the stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift and lift up to 60 lbs of merchandise
- \* Able to handle cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- \* Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- \* Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- \* Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- \* Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- \* Able to be flexible with your schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- \* Valid Drivers License
**What is in it for you:**
- \* Awesome people and brand
- \* Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- \* Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- \* Family Culture where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- \* Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
**Day in the Life:**
If this job sounds like a fit, please check out one of our awesome NAPA Delivery Drivers Day in the Life of a NAPA Delivery Driver - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYPmtto5k6Y. We want you to have all the information that you need to make sure that this is a fit for you! Our hopes are that the stories/videos either excite you to apply or maybe not so much Either way we appreciate you stopping by today!
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you! We will reach out to you if we find that you are fit for us. If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com - https://www.napaautojobs.com/
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons. !(https://analytics.click2apply.net/v/darKAqtwJXWAhBJNHRoLe) https://www.click2apply.net/darKAqtwJXWAhBJNHRoLe PI153136648
Genuine Parts Company is the respected global leader in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. Our reputation for excellent service spans nearly a century. But, This is the Best Partů our people are building a future that gets even better each day.