When you join Suburban Propane, you become a part of a fast-paced and dynamic company that has been serving its employees and customers for over 90 years. As **Real Estate Administrator**, you will be responsible for the analysis, coordination and processing of companywide real estate transactions as they relate to lease, sales, and purchases.
- Assist with the negotiation of new leases, amendments, renewals, assignments, and terminations.
- Support field personnel to insure compliance with termination obligations.
- Interact and respond to field personnel and landlord/tenants' requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Collect and track rent receivables through new ADD receivable system.
- Process and maintain lease information in lease management database.
- Prepare, process and reconcile A/R & A/P transactions as well as generate the monthly rent roll.
- Track public notices and make sure responses are received in a timely manner.
- Provide General Managers with recommended lease terms and rental rates based on lease terms and market conditions.
- Prepare agreements and assist Safety Managers with the sale of bulk storage equipment and secure Capital Committee approval when needed. Complete proceeds and sales tax exception forms.
**Why Suburban Propane?** Suburban Propane takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with incentive potential and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, HSA and FSAs, paid vacation, personal and sick pay, tuition assistance, online learning opportunities and training, and a 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting.
For a full list of our benefit offerings please visit https://jobs.suburbanpropane.com/benefits/
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience and/or 5 years of real estate experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong organization, problem solving and communication skills
**As part of our pre-employment hiring process background checks and drug screens are performed.**
Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE:SPH) is a nationwide marketer and distributor of a diverse array of products to meet the energy needs of our customers, specializing in heating oil and refined fuels, as well as the marketing of propane, natural gas and electricity in deregulated markets. With over 3,000 employees, Suburban Propane maintains business operations in 41 states, providing prompt, reliable service to over one million residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers.
All applicants for employment shall be considered without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P., is a nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity, servicing over 1 million customers through 700 plus locations across 41 states. The company proudly celebrated 90 years of innovation, growth and quality service in 2018. Suburban Propane is a NYSE listed limited partnership headquartered in Whippany, NJ. For more information about working at Suburban Propane, visit jobs.suburbanpropane.com.