Position: Creative Director
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Next Month
Our client, a digital strategy and design consultancy, is looking to hire a full-time hands on Creative Director, fully remote with the option of being onsite at their office in Northern NJ occasionally, if desired.
They have adapted to being a fully remote workforce but it's still very much a teamwork oriented environment model and they still have their office space in New Jersey.
This is a hands on, individual contributor role involving collaboration with peers, executives and teams while also mentoring and leading other designers.
The bulk of the work is client facing digital design deliverables including but not limited to portals, websites, or various things like an interface for a drone but there is also some internal creative and video work to oversee and contribute to.
Creative Director Duties
* Confidently lead the design team, capturing and processing feedback
* Turn business requirements into compelling visual designs
* Stay current with the latest industry design trends and technique
* Advocate for consumer-grade experiencess
* Ask difficult questions to get to the heart of the "Who, what, why" in order to develop an informed design approach
* Confidently present and defend designs while showing a clear line of sight back to the strategic goals of the project
* Demonstrate creative leadership with clients and the creative team
* Provide actionable feedback to staff and collaborate in their personal and career development
* Participate and lead in the development of protocols for methodology and engage in detailed and rigorous analysis and discussion
Creative Director Qualifications
* 10+ years of hands-on digital design experience and a deep analytical approach to designing responsive sites, products and mobile apps
* Experience in Management Consulting is preferred but not required
* A bachelor's degree in art, design or related fields is required; advanced degree preferred
* Experience designing highly strategic and complex experiences
* A track record of translating business requirements into thoughtful design principles and experience frameworks
* An understanding of how to factor things like metrics, business intelligence, and use-case scenarios and other relevant data to design highly personalized and variable user interfaces
* Experience supporting projects from start to finish, beginning with low fidelity wireframes and ultimately achieving high fidelity visual designs and clickable prototypes
* Advanced experience with brand standards brand guides and design systems and can turn on a dime and create one when needed
* Excellent visualization capabilities with attention to detail and brings concepts to life through storyboards, mood boards, personas, and user journeys
* Comfortability with contributing and is comfortable working in cross-discipline, collaborative team and client environments
* Deep expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, and Figma
* The ability to deliver executive-level design presentations, which connect the dots between business goals, user needs, and design outcomes for senior leadership and key stakeholders and can direct others to do the same
* Is a natural leader, with 5+ years advocating for good design outcomes and managing other designers in supporting design research and execution
* A stunning portfolio that demonstrates ability to get a design over the finish line
This is a full-time remote hands on Creative Director opportunity and our client is looking to hire ASAP, ideally before the end of the year!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Matt.Hart@jobalert.creativecircle.com","jobLocationType":"TELECOMMUTE","remotetype":"Fully remote
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
"Creative Circle, an On Assignment company, is a specialized staffing agency that connects innovative advertising, marketing, creative, digital, and interactive professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time or freelance basis. Creative Circle has developed a business model that enables it to attract and place high-level talent on demand. The collaborative, team-based approach between account executives and recruiters include a diligent screening process of all
candidates to ensure the right fit for each and every placement.