BAYADA Home Health Care's Home Health Managed Care's team is looking for an Associate, who will learn many aspects of Home Health Managed Care through: 1) hands-on management and creation of policies and practices, 2) preparing reports, analysis and presentations, 3) providing administrative and project support to your Supervisor, and 4) having a basic understanding of Homecare Homebase (HCHB). This position is an entry level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
While currently a fully remote position, the team anticipates returning to office in 2022. At that time, the role will become a hybrid of in-person and remote work. However, candidates that do not live within a commutable distance of Parsippany, NJ may be considered for fully remote roles.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree, or two (2) year degree preferred.
- Prior healthcare and home care experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and building relationships.
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Understands and connects with the BAYADA culture.
- Competence in basic PC skills required to perform job functions.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Home Health Care and The BAYADA Way.
- Implement support services strategies, programs, and tracks metrics that support BAYADA's goals and
objectives and measure effectiveness.
- Participate in special projects: prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Coordinate logistics of events and manages small projects independently.
- Ability to arrange information and files in a useful manner.
- Provide backup support for routine support questions.
- Develop and/or coordinate communication materials for the Peony Division, as needed.
- Draft and distribute professional correspondence and announcements; uses good judgment and decision
making on distribution and audiences.
- Support annual audits and compliance reviews, as needed.
- Learn various aspects of organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross-training and site visits.
- Participate in companywide programs, events, and initiatives, measure success, and make recommendations for
- Support the Home Health Managed Care team and provide back up as needed.
- Maintain Home Health Managed Care organization charts and associated email and call lists.
- Manage office specific software.
- Assists in the ongoing companywide development and education process relating to Managed Care.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined
on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc.