# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
Langan provides expert land development engineering and environmental consulting services for major developers, corporations, energy companies, healthcare systems, colleges/universities, and large infrastructure programs throughout the U.S. and around the world. Our employees collaborate seamlessly among 30+ offices and gain valuable hands-on experience that fosters career growth. Langan culture is entrepreneurial from advancing innovative technical solutions, to participating in robust training and knowledge sharing, to making progressive change within the communities we live and work.
Langan is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where employees are empowered to contribute their skills and knowledge to make impactful contributions. Langan is pleased to be recognized for three consecutive years as a top 10 "Best Firms to Work For" and top 100 "Hot Firms" in the nation.
Langan is seeking an Office Services Supervisor to join its collaborative team in Parsippany, NJ. This individual will serve a key function in supervising the operational support activities on a day-to-day basis for the Parsippany office. The Office Services Supervisor possesses extensive knowledge of office functions and ensures effective and efficient production of operational tasks within the office.
• Directly supervises the Office Services staff, sets daily priorities and assigns tasks accordingly. Provides clear direction and coaching to ensure successful internal operations;
• Oversees mailroom function to ensure all incoming and outgoing mail and packages are prepared, received, and distributed appropriately internally and externally;
• Oversees mail room function to ensure all incoming and outgoing mail and packages are prepared, received, and distributed appropriately internally and externally;
• Follows processes and procedures to manage office equipment and supplies. Requests price quotes for the procurement of equipment, supplies, parts, services, and labor. Conducts inventory and replaces stock for all office supplies;
• Assists with coordinating scheduled maintenance and repairs for Parsippany fleet vehicles;
• Ensures office space within the building is properly maintained; communicate with Parsippany Office Manager and Corporate Office Services Manager regarding maintenance and the scheduling and coordination of contractors to complete work; and
• Performs other duties and tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
• Minimum 5 years experience related to the supervision of office services operations;
• Superior interpersonal and customer service skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail;
• Sound judgment capability;
• Ability to multi-task effectively;
• Demonstrates professionalism and proactive work methods;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and
• Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below to apply.
In the Search for a Job section, go to the Type drop-down, select Professional, and Submit
Scroll down the page to view all opportunities and apply.
We thank you for your interest in Langan!
Langan is committed to employee wellbeing and providing a healthy and safe work environment. Langan provides a rich array of programs and benefits to help its employees advance their careers and enhance the quality of their lives. Our comprehensive compensation package includes: full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, and paid pregnancy disability leave; 401(k)/Roth with company match; paid time off including parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses; and educational reimbursement.
Langan offers flexible work schedules; extensive training; wellness programs; buddy and mentoring programs; employee resource groups; and much more!
Langan is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer committed to building a team that represents and values diverse backgrounds. Langan promotes a positive work environment of inclusion, where we respect each other’s differences and recognize that a diverse and inclusive environment is a key to our success.
If our careers website is not accessible to your applicants, or they need assistance completing the application process due to a disability, please e-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org.> When sending your email, include “Accessibility Assistance” in the subject line and indicate the best method to reach you.
Founded in 1970 and headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., Langan (www.langan.com) provides integrated site engineering and environmental consulting services for land development projects, corporate real estate portfolios, and the energy sector. Langan employs more than 1,300 professionals and has regional offices in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Virginia, Washington, DC, Ohio, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, and California. With more than 100 LEED APs, the firm ranks among the top Design Firms by Engineering News-Record and has consistently ranked among the Best Engineering Firms to Work For by CE News.
Langan International, the firm's wholly-owned subsidiary based in New York, provides all technical disciplines from offices in Athens, Calgary, Dubai, London, and Panama.
300 Kimball Drive
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :