Keller Group Plc is the world's largest geotechnical solutions specialist with our North American operations consisting of 4,000 employees in 70+ offices. We are part of the leading international geotechnical firm, Keller Group PLC, based in the UK.
We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner to join our corporate team and work out of a regional headquarters in **Rockaway, NJ**. This position is not a HR corporate "desk" position, we are looking for individuals who enjoy getting out into the field to engage and support our workforce. This position will have a matrixed reporting structure consisting of the BU SVP and HR Operations Manager.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives. Utilizing a keen understanding of the business's strategy, provides dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision-making. Provides consulting and coaching to departmental leaders and managers in order to support the business's vision, mission, and overall objectives.
As the Human Resources Business Partner you will need to establish a strong partnership and execute initiatives related to developing and retaining a talented and engaged workforce. We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to work in helping our business evolve its Human Resources Business Partner function. Candidates with proven Human Resources experience and a particular passion for turning best-in-class strategies into real world execution. We want HR experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
In this diverse and fast paced position, you will be responsible for providing HR support to the management and employees within our Northeast business units. This will involve functioning as a liaison to support/guide and provide recommendations within a variety of HR disciplines such as Employee Relations, Policies, Procedures, Compensation Review, Analytics, and Reporting. You will also work in conjunction with other areas within HR including; the compliance, benefits and recruiting teams as necessary .
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to manage multiple and completing tasks and prioritizes with flexibility, ownership and reliable follow-up
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of state/federal requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with the management team, and at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships
- Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills
- The ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations
- Must be able to communicate clearly and present to small - large groups
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related
- Minimum of 8+ Years progressive experience within Human Resources, HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role
- Must have more than 2 years of field HR Operational experience
- Interest in operations and have experience traveling to multiple work locations.
- Boots on ground HR experience
- Ability to travel overnight throughout the US up to 25% of the time
- SHRM or comparable certification preferred.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite experience required
- Construction background highly preferred
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Keller North America, Inc.
Keller North America, part of the Keller Group of Companies, is a long-standing specialty foundation contractor serving the North American construction market. We are part of the largest worldwide ground engineering and construction firm, Keller Group PLC, based in London and trading on the London Stock Exchange. Keller is the largest geotechnical solutions specialist with our North American operations consisting of 4,500 employees in 70+ offices.