# of Positions :
Minimum Education Level :
Experience Required :
Full Time Regular
First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:
**Veolia group** aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and replenish them. In 2020, the Veolia group supplied 95 million people with drinking water and 62 million people with wastewater service, produced nearly 43 million megawatt hours of energy and treated 47 million metric tons of waste.
- Performs clerical and administrative duties including typing documents, correspondence and reports for assigned department.
- Composes and initiates routine correspondence and memorandum.
- Edits and proofs documents for grammar, spelling, and clarity of expression, organization, and conformance to company specifications.
- Proofs art or graphics and verifies that art and text agree.
- Enters data from various sources to maintain and update various databases and spreadsheets. Ensures data integrity by verifying input and calculations.
- Creates, runs and distributes standard and customized periodic reports, to communicate follow-up requirements and to summarize reports, etc.
- Works with assigned team to develop and maintain standard templates, descriptions and sections of presentations to maximize efficiency and reduce turnaround time.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors.
- Answers basic questions and provides information. Takes accurate phone and verbal messages and ensures that messages are delivered in a timely manner.
- Maintains organized computer and/or hard copy files for easy identification and retrieval.
- Maintains inventory of departmental office supplies. Prepares purchase requests for above items and coordinates with purchasing department.
- Occasionally schedules & maintain calendar of meetings & travel itineraries.
- Occasionally coordinates associated arrangements. Occasionally plans, coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and offsite Conferences, meetings and special events.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication to involved parties.
- High school diploma or GED with a clear understanding of general math and the ability to read, write and comprehend written and verbal English. Some knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- One to three years internal or directly related experience with knowledge of departmental function, terminology and interrelationships.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- PC skills with good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel / Access, and other departmental software programs.
- Ability to maintain spreadsheets and modify formats in order to complete assignments.
- Must demonstrate ability to pay close attention to details, and present good planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with interruptions and meet or exceed production and quality goals.
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Veolia North America
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide,Veolia designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
700 E Butterfield Rd
Lombard, IL 60148
Job Posting Entered On :
Job Posting Expires On :