Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With nearly 179,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions which contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
Responsible for complying, reviewing, and keying inventory data into automated systems. Track and maintain inbound and outbound manifest records in an efficient and effective manner. Also, reviews and reconciles a variety of monthly waste related reports and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- Associate's degree in a related field preferred
- Prior work experience of 3 to 6 months in a clerical position preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites and Lotus Notes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer orientation
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.*
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Veolia is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide,Veolia designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.