VCA Morris Plains Animal Hospital located in Morris Plains, New Jersey is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
**There is never a dull moment at Morris Plains Animal Hospital! Whether is it caring for dogs and cats, or birds and reptiles, or rabbits and ferrets, we are always being kept on our toes. We also take care of wildlife that may need our help, including raccoons, deer, and wild birds, to name just a few.**
**Our hospital is open 6 days a week, with no on-call hours. The schedule includes 4 days/week (Mon-Fri) with a rotating half day on a Saturday.**
**New York City is a 45-minute train trip from us, or you can hike the many hiking trails located a few miles from our hospital. We are close to ski slopes as well as the beach so whether you are a winter or summer person, there is always lots to choose from!**
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Vicar Operating, Inc. D/B/A "VCA"
Vicar Operating, Inc. is located in Los Angeles, CA, United States and is part of the Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services Industry (Veterinary Care).